306 Casuarina Way, Kingscliff
P: 02 6674 1777
M: 0451 307 305
UNIQUE PROPERTY DESIGNED AND POSITIONED FOR LUXURY LEISURE-FILLED LIFESTYLE
4 2 2
Exuding a relaxed social ambience within a single-level design is this stylish family home on a generous 618m2 block in southern Kingscliff.
Concealed beyond contemporary, coastal-inspired architecture is an impressive property encompassing a covered alfresco entertaining terrace, north-facing pool extending 10 metres in length, a large level backyard, and gated rear access to accommodate a boat, caravan or trailer.
Spacious, sunlit interiors are complemented by a fresh colour palette, glass doors and an open floor plan comprising the living area, dining room and gourmet kitchen with white cabinetry, stone bench tops, stainless-steel Smeg appliances, and glass splashbacks.
A stylish white bathroom defined by modern subway tiling serves two over-sized bedrooms and the home office while the master bedroom is afforded an ensuite and copious storage space.
Buffered by the natural landscape of Cudgen Creek and backing on to the popular cycleway, this timeless property sits just 350m from the sands of Casuarina beach, 1km from the resort inspired dining precinct of Salt Village, and 3km from the new Casuarina Village shopping centre.
* 618m2 fenced block with rear access for boat/caravan
* Contemporary single-level home with versatile floor plan
* North-facing pool extends 10m beside entertaining terrace
* White kitchen with Smeg appliances and stone benches
* Open-plan, air conditioned living and dining space area
* Master bedroom with modern ensuite and extensive storage
* Office or fourth bedroom; internal access to double garage
Note: all open homes are held in NSW savings time.
|Land Size:||618m² approx.|
As Advertised or by Appointment