10 Tallows Avenue, Kingscliff
P: 02 6674 1777
M: 0451 307 305
COASTAL RETREAT DELIVERS LAID-BACK LIFESTYLE ACROSS ONE LEVEL
4 2 2
Embracing Kingscliff's laidback coastal lifestyle through a spacious, functional and low-maintenance design is this contemporary, single-level family home just a stroll from the popular shopping and dining precinct of Salt Village.
It sits in a quiet dress circle buffered by picturesque Cudgen Creek estuary and the iconic surf and sand of Kingscliff beach.
Soaring raked ceilings, fresh tones and expanses of glass balance light,
space and sea breezes within the open-plan living and dining area.
Gliding glass doors open back for seamless interaction with a side courtyard and sheltered entertaining deck with a hot tub.
The lifestyle space is serviced by a large kitchen with white cabinetry, stone bench tops, a walk-in pantry, island breakfast bar, and gas cooktop.
New carpet anchors the air-conditioned master bedroom which has access to the deck, a walk-in wardrobe, and fully tiled ensuite with a double vanity.
There are an additional three bedrooms with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans.
* Contemporary, single-level family home in quiet beachside dress circle
* Fully fenced 540m2 block just moments from Salt Village amenities
* White kitchen with walk-in pantry, stone benches and quality appliances
* Spacious open-plan living and dining area below soaring raked ceilings
* Carpeted master bedroom with air conditioning, walk-in wardrobe, ensuite
* Sheltered, undercover alfresco entertaining deck with hot tub, solar panels
* Secure double garage with work bench and shelving, video intercom
*Vacuum aid and room for a pool.
Contact Mason Garten to arrange an inspection.
PLEASE NOTE: ALL OPEN HOMES ARE HELD IN NSW TIME
|Land Size:||540m² approx.|
As Advertised or by Appointment