21 Beech Lane, Casuarina
P: 02 6674 1777
M: 0451 307 305
Cauarina Beachfront's Cheapest Home - Quality and Proportion
4 4 2
This sophisticated residence represents outstanding value in the current market. The Vendors are motivated to sell and have set the price accordingly.
Nautical accents add to the appeal of this architect-designed beachfront residence. Positioned just steps from the sands of Casuarina beach, the house showcases a versatile floor plan styled with high-end materials, raked ceilings, bamboo flooring and beech wood cabinetry.
The roomy galley kitchen with Ceasarstone bench tops and stainless-steel appliances services an extensive sun-filled living and dining area where two walls of glass bi-folds allow the interior to merge effortlessly with an under-roof deck. There is room to relax and dine in all weather conditions while a tranquil pond featuring water fountain adds to the relaxed ambiance of beachfront living where the sound of waves is always in the background.
The main residence comprises three bedrooms including the master suite which opens to an expansive balcony, walk-in wardrobe and a spa ensuite with a double vanity. Dual living or separate guest accommodation is catered for via a self-contained studio unit.
• Architect-designed two-storey home with self-contained flat
• Large 720m2 fully-fenced beachfront block, low-maintenance grounds
• Open plan living and dining area opening to covered deck
• Galley kitchen with stainless-steel appliances, stone benchtops
• Separate media lounge room below raked ceilings
• Back-to-base alarm system and 2.2kW solar panels
• Double garage with work bench and storage area
• Ducting for AC in place. Only requires motors.
• Room for a pool. Quote available.
• A short stroll to Coles supermarket and the new Town Centre with quality restaurants
Please contact the agent to arrange an inspection.
|Land Size:||720m² approx.|
As Advertised or by Appointment