12 Clifford Crescent, Banora Point
CHARACTER WEATHERBOARD HOME WITH BROADWATER VIEWS
3 2 2
Encompassing picturesque Tweed River and ocean vistas this character filled home embraces privacy and tranquillity. Set on an elevated 921sqm block presenting a rare opportunity within a tightly held, never to be built out cul-de-sac locale.
Light-filled interiors feature raked ceilings, oversized windows and intimate living spaces merge onto expansive wrap-around balconies, showcasing the uninterrupted easterly water views over oyster cove.
The spacious Caesarstone kitchen forms the heart of home with timber look cabinetry, gas range and dishwasher. Three generous sized bedrooms with built-in wardrobes and ensuited master.
This secluded blue ribbon position is located close to all amenities of Banora Point; local schools, shopping precincts, pristine beaches and pacific highway access within minutes.
- Elevated 921sqm east facing block
- Expansive wrap-around balconies with water views over oyster cove
- Caesarstone kitchen, timber look cabinetry, gas range & dishwasher
- Generously sized bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
- Light-filled interiors and raked ceilings throughout
- Quality renovated and painted weatherboard home
- Custom built oversized double garage, storage and workshop space
- Usable backyard – room for a pool, landscaping and entertaining areas
- Currently tenanted until January 2018 - tenants would love to stay on
- Termite pest inspection report available on request
- Rent returns $490 per week
- Council rates $2750 p.a
NOTE: All open homes are held in NSW time.
|Land Size:||921m² approx.|
As Advertised or by Appointment