5/24 Hill Street, Tweed Heads
M: 0422 264 329
RAINBOW BAY - STUNNING 360 DEGREE VISTA BESETS NEWLY RENOVATED PENTHOUSE
3 2 1
For Sale - $1,295,000
Open Homes are conducted in NSW time.
Beset by stunning 360-degree water views is this renovated three-bedroom penthouse set atop Rainbow Bay in "Pacific Rainbow"a boutique building of just five, one-per-floor luxury apartments.
Glass expanses frame a breathtaking 360-degree vista encompassing the ocean, southern surf beaches, Tweed River, Jack Evans Boat Harbour, Gold Coast skyline, Mt Warning and Gold Coast Hinterland. Renovated interiors draw inspiration from the ocean side location to impress with timber-style flooring, VJ panelled doors, white walls and a contemporary floor plan that opens seamlessly to extensive balconies.
The spacious and sun-infused open lifestyle area is serviced by a custom euro-kitchen equipped with Caesarstone benchtops and breakfast bar, soft-close cabinetry, glass splashbacks, and stainless-steel Smeg appliances.
Luxe wool carpet is underfoot in all three bedrooms including the multi-purpose third bedroom and generous master bedroom with balcony access, wall of mirrored built-in wardrobes, and fully tiled modern ensuite.
Building facilities includes a ground-level pool, new sun lounging deck and bathroom facilities as well a vast rooftop entertaining terrace with a covered dining area, kitchenette and powder room.
Rising from the apex of Hill Street, this stylish and spacious penthouse's breathtaking views of sunsets, sunrises, summer storms and fireworks can never be built out. It is in the heart of Rainbow Bay, a relaxed precinct renowned for its iconic surf breaks, holiday resorts and multi-million dollar properties.
* Newly renovated and spacious 168m2 (internal area 154m2) stylish 3-bedroom penthouse with private foyer & tonnes of storage
* Check every famous Coolangatta Surf Break without leaving home
* 360-degree vista includes river, ocean, boat harbour and hinterland
* Open-plan living, dining and custom kitchen with Smeg appliances
* Rooftop entertaining terrace with covered area and kitchenette
* Ground-level pool and sun lounging deck with elevated ocean views
* Secure oversized parking space for SUV plus trailer, jetski or extra storage racking.
* Oversized lockable storeroom with shelving
* Body Corp $134* per week, Council Fees $2200* pa
* Can be sold with or without furniture package.
ALL OPEN HOMES ARE IN HELD NSW TIME.