327 Terranora Road, Terranora
Substantial Terranora Home Must Be Sold
4 2 2
Picturesque views encompassing an established treescape, the Terranora Broadwater and Pacific Ocean are embraced from this substantial tri-level brick residence on an elevated Terranora land parcel.
Aptly named "Sunseair", the light-filled property enjoys a prime north orientation and never to be built out views. It has been meticulously prepared for sale with new fencing, landscaping, kitchen, carpet, paint and a full building and pest inspection.
Soaring cathedral ceilings with exposed timber beams crown the top floor lifestyle space further enhanced by an exposed brick feature wall, bay window, parquetry flooring, and a bank of gliding glass that reveal valley, ocean and Broadwater views beyond the balcony.
There is a spacious formal lounge room and new modern white kitchen with an island bench, stainless-steel oven, induction cooktop and walk-in pantry.
The light-filled master bedroom occupies the rear wing and contains a walk-in wardrobe, modern fully-tiled ensuite and separate toilet.
The middle level accommodates a TV room with a balcony, the main bathroom, and three spacious bedrooms with built-in wardrobes – one of which has outdoor access.
Newly fenced and landscaped, the property has a terraced backyard with tropical foliage, level lawn with room for a pool, a caravan or boat parking bay, and off-street parking for guests.
The ground level comprises twin tandem garages, the laundry, and under-house storage with a workbench and power.
* 677m2 elevated north-facing block with Broadwater and ocean views
* Solid brick and tile three-level residence with modern upgrades
* Three separate living areas; new carpet and freshly painted
* New modern kitchen with stainless-oven and induction cooktop
* Ensuited master bedroom with walk-in wardrobe and balcony
* Four car garage plus under-house storage with workbench and power
* Caravan or parking bay; new landscaping and fencing, room for a pool
Contact agent to arrange an inspection.
PLEASE NOTE: ALL OPEN HOMES ARE HELD IN NSW TIME
|Land Size:||677m² approx.|
As Advertised or by Appointment