31 & 33 She-Oak Lane, Casuarina
P: 02 6674 1777
M: 0451 307 305
1400m2 Rare Double Beachfront Block in Northern Precinct - Blocks can be Sold Together or Apart
For Sale - $2,150,000
- Total area 1400m2
- Frontage 24m
- Beach pathway on northern boundary providing direct access to the beach, separation from neighbours and an aspect to enjoy optimal natural light and ventilation.
- Large building envelope potential
- Flat and easy to build upon.
- Surrounded by some of the Tweed Coast's finest homes.
- Within 250m of several established multiple block residences.
- One of the very last beachfront double blocks do not delay. Make an offer.
- Blocks can be sold together or apart.
- 31 She-Oak Lane, Casuarina: Lot 41//DP1031933 Area 688m2*.
- 33 She-Oak Lane, Casuarina: Lot 42/DP1031933. Area 713m2*.
This is your exclusive opportunity to purchase one of the only available double blocks on the Casuarina beachfront. Once it is gone, the probability of replacing it will be extremely low. With such a generous blank canvas, the design options for your dream home are endless. The market is strong, and a double block represents a wonderful opportunity to enjoy stellar growth.
The Salt Village Commercial Hub, patrolled beach and the forthcoming Casuarina Shopping Village and upcoming complementary shops and business premises are equidistant. This central yet private location is extremely convenient and will enhance your lifestyle.
Imagine strolling along the sand of this uncrowded part of the world, sipping on a coffee watching the sun come up or just having a surf with you and your mates on your own peak. If you are considering land banking for the future or have immediate aspirations of enjoying a laid back yet sophisticated beach lifestyle of your own creation, you must consider this parcel of blue chip land.
Escape the hustle and bustle, to the serene New Tweed Coast where uncrowded beaches, abundant wildlife, and peaceful surrounds await. Conveniently located less than 15 minutes from Gold Coast airport, 35 minutes from Byron Bay and 75 minutes to the Brisbane CBD.
Feel free to contact the agent for more details and information.
|Land Size:||1400m² approx.|
As Advertised or by Appointment