18 Barrel Street, Kingscliff
P: 02 6674 1777
M: 0451 307 305
THE NEXT LEVEL IN BEACHSIDE SOPHISTICATION - AUCTION ON SITE SEPTEMBER 1ST AT 2.30PM
5 2 2
The last time I sold this home to YourTown to be used as a prize home the sales marketing campaign was exceptional and the number of disappointed buyers who missed out was overwhelming and the prize home raw campaign was a super success.
Textural contrast, natural materials and bespoke elements impart a warm and inviting ambience to this inspired beachside home.
An organic palette imbues a subtle elegance across two designer levels via blackbutt and tactile granite walls, slate grey floor tiles and benchtops of Calacatta marble and stainless steel.
The floor plan imposes maximum privacy, sunlight, functionality and space from the concealed soundproof cinema, open library and executive study to five north-facing bedrooms and loungeroom with a low-lying ecosmart fireplace.
Continuity of materials and expanses of gliding glass allow indoor and outdoor spaces to merge seamlessly into one relaxed lifestyle zone.
Central to the design is a sheltered alfresco entertaining terrace overlooking the pool, open-air pavilion and green space created by an olive grove, bamboo and mature vertical gardens.
Opaque glass louvres beset the parents retreat which has a walk-in wardrobe and resort-style ensuite with Sydney bluestone tiles, a freestanding feature bath and double vanity.
If you are looking for an exceptional lifestyle opportunity located in close proximity to alfresco dining, shopping and a patrolled beach look no further.
* Immaculate dual-storey statement home on desired beachside address
* Interiors open onto sheltered northeast alfresco terrace and pool
* Sleek kitchen with Calacatta marble, gas cooktop and European appliances
* Butler's pantry contains sink, fridge and concealed laundry
* Living room with ecosmart fireplace; separate sitting room with library
* Concealed, soundproof cinema with quality overhead projector
* Home showcased in a 10 page feature in Home Beautiful magazine
* Intercom entry, integrated sound system and ducted and zone aircon
Escape the hustle and bustle, to the serene New Tweed Coast where uncrowded beaches, abundant wildlife, and peaceful surrounds await. Conveniently located only 13 minutes from Gold Coast airport, 35 minutes from Byron Bay and 75 minutes to the Brisbane CBD.
Contact agent to arrange a private inspection or feel free to attend the open home.
Auction on site September 1st at 2.30pm
|Land Size:||525m² approx.|
12:45 PM - 1:15 PM