16 Barrel Street, Kingscliff
P: 02 6674 1777
M: 0451 307 305
AWARD-WINNING BEACHSIDE FAMILY RESIDENCE
5 3 2
Sophisticated architectural elements, high-end materials and contemporary accents inspire throughout this award-winning beachside residence that rises two levels beyond a driveway of African limestone.
Ocean glimpses and stunning views to the hinterland are captured from the contemporary house, which won a 2009 HIA building award.
The floor plan is defined by soaring voids, raked ceilings, glass louvres and open walkways to low-lying windows that frame views to the pool.
Interiors are beautifully illustrated through stone-like porcelain floor tiles downstairs, blackbutt floorboards upstairs and blue-tinted glass expanses influenced by the relaxed oceanside ambience.
The kitchen inspires within a spacious lifestyle zone via caramel Caesarstone surfaces, an island breakfast bar, white two-pak soft-closing cabinetry, stainless-steel appliances and a gas cooktop.
An exposed stainless-steel flue rises from a fireplace in the loungeroom where bifold doors open to an intimate side courtyard terrace, while a vast entertainment room is serviced by a dedicated bar.
Upstairs, the separately winged parents retreat comprises a private executive office, a dressing room, a balcony beyond white plantation timber shutters, and a deluxe ensuite with suspended twin vanity.
There are an additional four bedrooms and two contemporary fully-tiled bathrooms, one of which has a urinal and a freestanding feature bath.
Luxe travertine tiles beset the heated lap pool and plunge pool which is capped by a cedar-lined ceiling and defined by a granite water curtain.
• Award-winning two-storey designer home with five bedrooms
• Tiled balcony observes stunning ocean and mountain views
• 525m2 fenced block in beachside address, outdoor shower
• Under-roof heated lap pool and plunge pool with water curtain
• Huge open entertainment with stone bar, three fully-tiled bathrooms
• Dedicated loungeroom with fireplace opens to private courtyard
• Oversize double garage with deluxe epoxy floors and cupboards
• New video intercom system, freshly painted interiors, water tank
Merging with the premier beachfront address of Cylinders Drive, Barrel St is a short stroll from the sands of Kingscliff beach and the relaxed lifestyle offered by Salt Village's restaurants, café, parklands and boutique shops.
|Land Size:||525m² approx.|
As Advertised or by Appointment