14 North Point Avenue, Kingscliff
P: 02 6674 1777
M: 0451 307 305
INSPIRED BEACHFRONT STATEMENT IN PRIME LOCATION
5 4 2
Statement interiors and a natural fusion with outdoor spaces complement the beachfront position of this contemporary dual-storey home in North Point Ave.
Interiors evoke both sophistication and comfort, beautifully illustrated through neutral tones and select organic materials including extensive use of timber flooring, wood paneling and sandstone.
Vast walls of gliding glass create an affinity with private outdoor spaces, from guest bedrooms and the parent's retreat to open-plan living and dining that merge seamlessly with alfresco entertaining. Nestled under the roofline and containing a built-in sandstone barbecue facility, it overlooks the tiled lap pool and intimate grounds to extensive beachfront parkland.
The entry level includes a media lounge room with surround sound, an automated drop-down screen and overhead projector.
Upstairs encompasses four generous bedrooms including the stunning oceanfront parent's retreat. It has extensive custom cabinetry, an air-conditioned dressing room, a private timber-lined deck, and a fully-tiled ensuite with a freestanding bath, walk-in shower and double vanity.
This statement home is within metres of a patrolled beach and is a short stroll from quality restaurants, boutique shops and café precinct of Salt Village.
* Designed by multiple Australian Architect of the Year, Virginia Kerridge
* Open-plan living and dining divided by two-way sandstone fireplace
* Media lounge room with surround sound and overhead projector
* Gourmet kitchen with marble surfaces and stainless-steel appliances
* Secure off-street parking for two vehicles ahead of the double garage
* Miele laundry with stainless-steel benches, floor-to-ceiling cupboards
* Ducted air-conditioning, CBus lighting and video intercom entry
All open homes will be held in NSW time.
Please feel free to contact agent
|Land Size:||647m² approx.|
As Advertised or by Appointment